Setup Discord Live Notifications
1. Create a live role if you haven't already.
2. Configure the bot to the live role you created.
+dliveliverole set @Live
3. Setup a whitelist role to allow only members with this role to receive the live role. Example:
+dlivewhitelist add @Server Booster
4. You can turn on onlystreamers mode which will only allow users who are manually added to the streamers list to receive the live role. Example:
1. Create a channel for stream announcements if you haven't already.
2. Configure the bot to send stream notifications to that channel. Example:
+dlivechannel set #stream-alerts
2. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
3. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Sx Live.
4. Allow Sx Live to have the following permissions in the channel:
- View Channel
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Use External Emoji
- Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles
1. Add the streamers.
+dlivestreamers add @user#2041
1. Ping a specific role instead of @everyone
+dlivepingrole set @stream alerts
2. If you want to turn off pings altogether
- 1.Setup a log channel to keep an audit lot of the live role Example:
+dlivelogs set #live-logs