Setup Boost Logs
1. Create a channel for boost logs if you haven't already.
2. Configure the bot to send boost notifications to that channel. Example:
/boost logs-channel set #boost-logs
Make sure the System Channel is set and Send a message when someone boosts this server is enabled. Sx Bot also needs access to view the system channel.
View System Channel
2. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
3. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Sx Bot.
4. Allow Sx Bot to have the following permissions in the channel:
- View Channel
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Use External Emoji
- Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles
Last modified 9mo ago