Setup Invite Logging
1. Create a channel for invite logs if you haven't already.
2. Configure the bot to send logs to that channel. Example:
/invites log-channel set #invite-logs
The bot requires the following permissions:
Manage Server, Manage Channel
3. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
4. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Sx Bot.
5. Allow Sx Bot to have the following permissions in the channel:
- View Channel
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Use External Emoji
All done! Invite logging will start tracking immediately.