How to log reactions in your Discord server
This feature logs reaction history on messages in your Discord server
1. Create a channel for the reaction logs if you haven't already.
2. Set the channel for log the reactions to. Example:
/logging reaction-logs set #reaction-logs
3. Edit your discord channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
4. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Sx Bot.
5. Allow Sx Bot to have the following permissions in the channel:
- View Channel
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Use External Emoji