Setup Boost Notifications
1. Create a channel for boost notifications if you haven't already.
2. Configure the bot to send boost notifications to that channel. Example:
/boost channel set #boosters
Make sure the System Channel is set and Send a message when someone boosts this server is enabled. Sx Bot also needs access to view the system channel.
Set System Channel and Enable Boost Messages
Allow Sx Bot to view System Channel
2. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
3. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Sx Bot.
4. Allow Sx Bot to have the following permissions in the channel:
- View Channel
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Use External Emoji
- Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles
/boost message help-guide