Comment on page
How to log messages, images, and reactions on Discord
Sx Bot offers a wide variety of unique moderation logging for your server including message logs, reaction logs, image logs, invite logs, booster logs, user join/leave logs, and more!
1. Create a channel for logs if you haven't already.
2. Set the channel for the given logging module. Example:
/logging message-logs set #message-logsExample:
/logging images-logs set #images-logsExample:
/logging reaction-logs set #reactions-logs
If you type
/logging helpyou can see a list of all the current supported logging modules.
3. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
4. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Sx Bot.
5. Allow Sx Bot to have the following permissions in the channel:
- View Channel
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Use External Emoji
You can also use the built-in help guide the bot offers by using
/logging helpas seen below.
Last modified 2mo ago